Subject: Indicative timetable of the European Court of Auditors’ reports
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2025 11:45:09 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

  <https://www.eca.europa.eu/PublishingImages/Logos/ECA_Hor_Logo_English.jpg>

Dear reader,

We are pleased to inform you that an indicative timetable of the European 
Court of Auditors' recent and upcoming publications is now available on our 
<https://www.eca.europa.eu/Other%20publications/Indicative_Timetable.pdf> 
website.

Please note that we update the timetable on a quarterly basis and the 
further away we plan, the more indicative it becomes.

We hope this information is useful for your work.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information regarding 
this planning.

Kind regards,

________________________

European Court of Auditors

Directorate of the Presidency

Institutional Liaison

[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

eca.europa.eu <http://www.eca.europa.eu/en/Pages/ecadefault.aspx>

This 
<https://www.eca.europa.eu/Lists/ECADocuments/PrivacyStatementSMS_2019/Privacy-statement-sms-2019_EN.pdf> 
privacy statement explains how the European Court of Auditors processes and 
protects your personal data when disseminating its publications, in 
accordance with 
<https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32018R1725&from=EN> 
Regulation 2018/1725 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 
October 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the 
processing of personal data by the EU institutions. If you wish to stop 
receiving messages from us, you can unsubscribe at any time 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE> here.
**********
Disclaimer:The information contained in this message and attachments is 
intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee and may be 
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are reminded that 
the information remains the property of the sender. You must not use, 
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have 
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and 
irrevocably delete or destroy this message and any copies.
**********
Avertissement: Les informations contenues dans ce message et les pièces qui 
y sont jointes sont établies à l'intention et à l'usage exclusifs du 
destinataire et peuvent être confidentielles. Si ce message ne vous est pas 
destiné, nous vous rappelons que les informations qu'il contient demeurent 
la propriété de l'expéditeur et que vous ne pouvez pas utiliser, divulguer, 
diffuser, reproduire ou imprimer ce message électronique ni vous fonder sur 
son contenu. Si ce message vous a été adressé par erreur, nous vous prions 
de vous mettre immédiatement en rapport avec l'expéditeur et d'effacer ou de 
détruire définitivement le message ainsi que toute copie éventuelle.